The course is designed for accountants with about 24 months’ office experience and assumes no prior knowledge of the rules. It is suitable for qualified accountants who are new to the rules.
The course provides a thorough understanding of the rules involved in holding clients' money. The course covers:
- The latest versions of the rules
- The rules and regulations
- Reporting breaches of the rules
- Audit testing
- Testing during the accounting period
- Overdrawn client accounts: the implications and the actions required
- Errors and mistakes
- Mistakes you must report
- Mistakes you do not have to report
- Books of account
- It includes case studies to improve understanding.