This course is designed for accountants involved higher-level IHT & trust planning and compliance. The course draws its contents from:
- Refresher of current IHT rules
- Impact of Finance Acts
- Inheritance Tax planning
- Maximising reliefs and exemptions
- The use of trusts and IHT planning
- Update on the taxation of trusts .
This course looks at tax solutions for higher-rate & higher-wealth clients. It is aimed at clients with £1m or more of free assets or incomes more than £100,000 pa. It looks at a range of legal tax-saving (i.e. no schemes) ideas. The course contents will be drawn from:
- Planning within the family
- Tax-efficient structures for the high-rate tax payer
- Tax strategies for spouses
- Home sharing arrangements and family homes
- Pension contributions
- CGT and entrepreneurs’ relief ¬
- Tax-efficient will and estate planning for 2018/19
- CGT & IHT planning
- Income planning
- Impact of the Finance Acts.
The exact contents are set about 4 weeks before the course and will be posted here when available.